Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Where can you find the smallest bone in the human body?
Ans – Ear
Q2. When referring to genres of music, what does ‘R and B’ stand for?
Ans – Rhythm and Blues
Q3. In which year was Microsoft established?
Ans – 1975
Q4. A caterpillar does not stay a caterpillar for its entire life. What does it change into?
Ans – Butterfly or Moth
Q5. What is the currency of Sweden?
Ans – Krona
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 29th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.