Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Bose Home speaker 500. Priced at Rs 39000, this home speaker comes with inbuilt Alexa Voice Control and can play music services like Saavn, Amazon Music etc. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Bose Home speaker 500?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. In zoology, herpetology is the study of reptiles and amphibians. What does ornithology focus on?
Ans – Birds
Q2. An atom is made of 3 subatomic particles – a proton, a neutron, and an electron. A proton carries positive charger and a neutron carries negative charge. True or False?
Ans – False
Q3. The Pacific Ocean is the larges on the planet. Which ocean is the smallest?
Ans – Arctic Ocean
Q4. The book ‘Big Egos, Small Men’ is written by a former law minister of India. Who is the it?
Ans – Ram Jethmalani
Q5. It is said that the carvings at the Edakkal Caves were made by man during the Stone Age. Where are these caves located?
Ans – Kerala
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 30th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.