Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Ray-Ban sunglasses. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win Ray-Ban sunglasses?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Indian State Is Also Known As The ‘Land Of The Rising Sun’ Because It Gets The First Sunrise In The Country?
Ans – Arunachal Pradesh
Q2. Bramley, Granny Smith And Russet Are All Types Of Which Fruit?
Ans – Apple
Q3. Which Theory Made Famous By Albert Einstein Explains Why All ‘Observers’ Have Their Own Separate Measure Of Time Because Of The Finite Speed Of Light?
Ans – Theory Of Relativity
Q4. Hibernia Was The Classical Latin Name For Which Region?
Ans – Ireland
Q5. Who Recently Won The Men’s Singles Title At The 2019 Miami Open Tennis Tournament?
Ans – Roger Federer
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 4th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.