Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Vivo V11 Pro which is priced at Rs 28990. It is powered by Snapdragon 660. It has a 6.41 inch display and comes with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB memory. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Vivo V11 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. In context to NBA basketball, what does the term MVP stand for?
Ans – Most Valuable Player
Q2. Which one of these Indian movie is inspired by the biography of Japanese filmmaker Akira Kurosawa?
Ans – Taare Zamin Par
Q3. Castella, Tres Leches, Brigadeiro, and Obliebollen are all names of ________?
Ans – Desserts
Q4. Which of these actors played on screen father to their real father?
Ans – Abhishek Bachchan
Q5. At the age of 16 years and 146 days, who recently became the youngest batsmen in the world to score a half-century in international cricket?
Ans – Rohit Paudel
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 6th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 28th February 2019.