Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a iPhone Xs. This phone was launched in somewhere around September last year at a price of Rs 99,900. With A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine & 5.8-inch Super Retina display, this phone is packed with brilliant hardware. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a iPhone Xs?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Each year, 7th April is celebrated as the ‘World Health Day’, and marks the anniversary of the World Health Organization (WHO). When was the first World Health Day celebrated?
Ans – 1950
Q2. WHO declared India free of which of these epidemics in 2014?
Ans – Polio
Q3. Which of these is a first-aid procedure that is used to dislodge food or another object from a person’s airway when they are choking?
Ans – Heimlich manoeuvre
Q4. Who is credited with developing the first successful Polio vaccine?
Ans – Jonas Salk
Q5. The 2018 Nobel Prize in medicine was awarded jointly to James P Allison and Tasuku Honjo for their work in which domain?
Ans – Cancer therapy
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 7th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.