Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. In total, 50 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning is much higher. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which Is The Longest River In Asia?
Ans – Yangtze
Q2. What Was The Term Used To Refer To British Women Who Fought For Women’s Right To Vote In The Early 20th Century?
Ans – Suffragettes
Q3. Halitosis Is The Medical Term For Which Of These?
Ans – Bad Breath
Q4. To Commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test Runs, A Wall With 10,000 Bricks Was Built In Which Of These Stadiums?
Ans – M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
Q5. Which Nation Was The First To Give Women The Right To Vote?
Ans – New Zealand
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 8th March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.