Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. In total, 100 winners will be announced for this therefore chances of winning is much higher. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which iconic figure of Greek mythology causes people to turn to stone?
Ans – Medusa
Q2. Which famous Indian cricketer has been appointed as the latest chairman of the ICC cricket committee?
Ans – Anil Kumble
Q3. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Ans – True
Q4. How old is the oldest known living person in this year?
Ans – 116
Q5. Archana Kamath is associated with which sport?
Ans – Table tennis
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 12th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.