Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Philips Hue starter kit. Appliances in this kit can be controlled by Philips Hue app and these are compatible with Alexa, Siri and Google Assistant. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Philips Hue starter kit?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. The world’s smelliest fruit is found abundantly in South East Asia. Which fruit is it?
Ans – Durian
Q2. Which of these popular Indian models was seen in Alisha Chinoy’s ‘Made in India’ music video from her debut album?
Ans – Milind Soman
Q3. Which of the following colors is NOT seen in the Olympics symbol?
Ans – Orange
Q4. Which is the smallest state in India?
Ans – Goa
Q5. A new Indian rupee note displays Hampi’s Stone Chariot. What is the denomination of this note?
Ans – Fifty Rupees
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.