Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Sony Alpha DSLR Camera?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. The 4 Minarets Of The Taj Mahal Are Tilted Outwards, So That They Won’t Fall On The Mahal In Case Of An Earthquake.
Ans – True
Q2. All Indian Currency Notes Have The Denomination Written In A Number Of Languages. Besides The Writing In Hindi And English On The Front. How Many Other Regional Languages Appear On The Back Panel?
Ans – 15
Q3. What Would You Call A Type Of Scientist Who Studies Dinosaurs And Fossils?
Ans – Paleontologist
Q4. After The Berlin Olympics In 1936, Hitler Offered An Indian Hockey Player A Position As Field Marshall In The German Army. Which Player Was It?
Ans – Dhyan Chand
Q5. When Is The First ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup 2019 Match Scheduled?
Ans – 30th May
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 23rd March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.