Yet another day is here and we are back with Amazon Quiz answers. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win a prize everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Seiko chronograph watch, which is being sold on Amazon at Rs 17250. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win a Seiko chronograph watch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Ans – Russia
Q2. The national anthem of Bangladesh, ‘Amar Sonar Bangla’ was written by _____. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – Rabindranath Tagore
Q3. Which of these is also known as the Devil’s Triangle or Hurricane Alley?
Ans – Bermuda Triangle
Q4. A ‘Torero’ is a term associated with which of these?
Ans – Bull-fighting
Q5. Which movie won the best picture award at the recently held Oscars 2019?
Ans – Green Book
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 26th February 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th March 2019.