Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Montra Helicon bicycle. So, don’t miss out on this free chance.
How to Answer and win a Montra Helicon bicycle?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Who was the last Mughal Emperor in India?
Ans – Bahadur Shah II
Q2. Marvel is set to release a special theme song for Avengers Endgame exclusively for India, slated to be released in Hindi, Tamil and Telugu. Who will be composing this song?
Ans – A. R. Rahman
Q3. Which of the following authors was NOT born in India?
Ans – VS Naipaul
Q4. Deepika Padukone recently released the first look of her film Chhapaak, in which she plays an acid attach victim. Which actor will star opposite her in the film?
Ans – Vikrant Massey
Q5. Which is the brightest star seen in the night sky?
Ans – Sirius
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 31st March 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th April 2019.