Yes, you read that right. Google Pay (formerly known as Tez) has recently started giving recharge option to its users and to promote that service, they are providing various offers on recharges and bill payments. Now, you can get Scratch Card worth Rs 10 to Rs 100 on recharge of Rs 35 or more via Google Pay.
How to Get Scratch Card worth Rs 10 to Rs 100 on recharge of Rs 35 or more?
1. First of all, download Google Pay.
2. Register for an account, if you haven’t already.
3. Now on dashboard, click on New >> Mobile Recharge
4. Enter all the details now and initiate a recharge.
5. Complete the payment with you account.
6. Voila!! You will receive a scratch card worth min Rs 10 going up to Rs 100 cashback.
Terms & Conditions :-
- Scratch card will hold a min value of Rs 10 to Rs 100 max for spending atleast Rs 35 on recharge in a single transaction.
- Offer expires on 31st December
- You can earn a total of only 2 scratch cards for this offer