What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a 24k gold bar. So, try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today.
How to win a 24k gold bar?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of today’s Amazon quiz :
Q1. The ‘funny bone’ got its nickname because of that funny feeling you get after you hit it. Where is it located?
Ans – Elbow
Q2. The deepest point on Earth lies 36000 feet below sea level. Where can you find it?
Ans – Mariana Trench
Q3. The book ‘Long Walk to Freedom’ is an autobiography by which one of these?
Ans – Nelson Mandela
Q4. Which of these Indian actors was seen in Alisha Chinoy’s ‘Made in India’ music video from her debut album?
Ans – Milind Soman
Q5. The first type of molecule that ever formed in the universe was recently detected in space for the first time, after decades of searching. What is this molecule called?
Ans – Helium hydride
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.