What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Fossil Explorist smartwatch which is currently available at Rs 15999 on Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might get it for free. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (14 June 2019).
How to Win a Fossil Explorist smartwatch?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (14 June 2019) :
Q1. The term ‘talkies’ comes from ‘talking pictures’ referring to movies with sound. Released in 1931, which of these was the first Indian ‘talkie’?
Ans – Alam Ara
Q2. Who was the first Indian tennis player to ever win a Grand Slam tournament?
Ans – Mahesh Bhupati
Q3. During the British Raj, a now widely-recognized monument was built to commemorate the visit of King George V and the Queen Mary to Bombay. Which monument is it?
Ans – Gateway of India
Q4. Who was the first Indian movie star to be featured on the cover of the internationally recognized Time Magazine?
Ans – Parveen Babi
Q5. For the first time, a metro in India will receive its power from a waste-to-energy plant. Which metro is adopting this change?
Ans – Delhi metro
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 14th June 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.