Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon World TV Day Quiz has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 10000. Total 10 winners will be announced.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win World TV Day Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon World TV Day Quiz – Win Rs 10000:
Q1. World Television Day is observed each year on ____ November, so as to recognize the major role television has played in presenting different issues that affect people across the world. Fill in the blanks.
Ans – 21st November
Q2. Released on Doordarshan in July 1974, which of these was Indian television’s first soap opera and also the first serial drama series on India?
Ans – Hum Log
Q3. Who invented the first television?
Ans – John Logie Baird
Q4. What was the first ever sporting event to be televised live in TV history?
Ans – 1936 : Berlin Olympics Games
Q5. Who was India’s first newsreader?
Ans – Pratima Puri
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 19th November to 9th December 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.