What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Mi LED Android TV. You can use it to watch shows on your favorite online streaming platforms like Youtube, Hotstar and others. So, try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today.
How to win an Mi LED Android TV?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of today’s Amazon quiz :
Q1. When talking about computers, what does RAM stand for?
Ans – Random Access Memory
Q2. Which automobile company launched a sports car into space in February 2018?
Ans – Tesla
Q3. Jakarta is the capital of which country?
Ans – Indonesia
Q4. Bhaichung Bhutia is the current captain of the Indian football team.
Ans – False
Q5. Which of these is NOT a fire-element sign from the Zodiac?
Ans – Aquarius
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 30th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.