What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has a validity of 1 year. It can be used over your shopping on Amazon, recharges/bill payments and on all other services that Amazon provide. There is no restriction on use of Amazon Pay Balance.
So, try your luck. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (30 May 2019).
How to Win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (30 May 2019) :
Q1. In geometry, which figure gets its name from the Greek word for ‘table’?
Ans – Trapezium
Q2. The name of which city comes from two words meaning ‘market for areca nut’ in the local language?
Ans – Guwahati
Q3. If you were a cartographer, what would you be studying?
Ans – Maps
Q4. Which of these big cat species is known to have a tuft or a bunch of hair at the end of their tail?
Ans – Lions
Q5. In which city can you find the mausoleum of Mughal Empress Arjumand Banu Begum?
Ans – Agra
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 30th May 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th June 2019.