Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. Amazon Car Trivia Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 5 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 20 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in the search bar and click on the QuizTime option. There you’ll find it in the Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Car Trivia Quiz :
Q1. What is considered to be India’s first indigenously developed passenger car?
Ans – Tata Indica
Q2. The Tesla logo is intended to represent which of the following?
Ans – Cross-selection of an electric motor
Q3. Which famous automobile company gets its name from the Latin word for ‘Listen’?
Ans – Audi
Q4. Which Indian car manufacturer now ends all its model names with an ‘O’?
Ans – Mahindra
Q5. Which automobile manufacturer is currently celebrating 20 years in the Indian market with ‘brilliant moments’?
Ans – Hyundai
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 7th February 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 29th February 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 20 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.