Amazon December Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizzes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon December Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 7 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 15000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon December Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon December Quiz:
Q1. When Did Nagaland Became The 16th State Of India?
Ans – December 1, 1963
Q2. Gateway Of India Was Built In Memory Of Who’s Arrival At Bombay?
Ans – George V And Queen Mary
Q3. Who Composed The National Song ‘Vande Mataram’ In The Year 1876?
Ans – Bankim Chandra Chattopadhyay
Q4. On December 12, 1911, Delhi Was Declared The Capital Of India Replacing Which State?
Ans – Calcutta
Q5. Who Inaugrated The First Phase Of National Museum On December 18, 1960?
Ans – Dr Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
Q6. On December 15, 1953, Who Got Elected As The First Female President Of The United Nations General Assembly?
Ans – Vijayalakshmi Pandit
Q7. Which Of These Movies Won The Best Film Award At The V. Shantaram Awards Ceremony On December 27, 2008?
Ans – Taare Zameen Par
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 4th December 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st December 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 1 winner will be declared and each will win Rs 15000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 7 (seven) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st December 2020.