Amazon Independence Day Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon Independence Day Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 5 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 20000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon Independence Day Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Independence Day Quiz:
Q1. Among All Indian Prime Ministers, Who Has Hoisted The Flag At The Red Fort For The Maximum Number Of Times?
Ans – Jawaharlal Nehru
Q2. Which Was India’s First Civil Disobedience Movement Launched By Mahatma Gandhi In 1917?
Ans – Champaran Satyagraha
Q3. Which Amazon Program Assists Indian Home-Grown Start-Ups To Build A Brand Etc.?
Ans – Amazon Launchpad
Q4. On 11th December, 1946 Which Future President Was Elected As The Permanent Chairman Of The Constituent Assembly Of India?
Ans – Rajendra Prasad
Q5. How Many Indian Small And Medium Businesses Sell On Amazon?
Ans – 6.5 Lakh
- Amazon LG Xboom Quiz – Win LG Xboom OK55
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 14th August 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st August 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 5 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 20000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th September 2020.