Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. Amazon Intel Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer 5 simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 8 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning are pretty high. So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the QuizTime option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Intel Quiz :
Q1. Before It Was Coined As Intel, The Company Was Known As ____ When It Was Founded In 1968. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – NM Electronics
Q2. Who Among These Is The Inventor Of The USB? Hint – He Led The Team At Intel That Created The Protocol.
Ans – Ajay Bhatt
Q3. Which Of These Phrases Is Associated With The Brand Intel?
Ans – Experience What’s Inside
Q4. The First Ever Commercially Available Microprocessor By Intel Was Used In Which Device?
Ans – Calculator
Q5. Which Of These Is The Latest In The Intel Processor Family?
Ans – Core I9
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 26th June 2019 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 14th July 2019 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- Total 8 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 25000 Amazon Pay Balance.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th July 2019.