Amazon January Edition Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizzes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon January Edition Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 8 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 20000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon January Edition Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon January Edition Quiz:
Q1. On January 1st, 1502 Portuguese explorers landed at Guanabara Bay, on the coast of South America, and named the city what?
Ans – Rio De Janeiro
Q2. On January 3rd, 1959 what state having a landmass of about 1/5th of the other states put together, became the 49th US state?
Ans – Alaska
Q3. 15th January is observed as the Indian Army Day, as this was the day when ___________ took over as Commander in Chief. Fill in the blanks
Ans – KM Cariappa
Q4. National Voter’s Day is observed on 25th January to celebrate the foundation day of which organization?
Ans – Election Commission of India
Q5. In 2019 , in a Test match played in January, which Indian spinner took a five wicket haul as India made Australia follow on at the SCG?
Ans – Kuldeep Yadav
Q6. Detectives Marcus Burnett and Michael Lowrey are the central characters in which movie released in January 2020?
Ans – Bad Boys for Life
Q7. The original name of which famous figure from the music industry having his birthday on January 8th, was David Robert Jones?
Ans – David Bowie
Q8. The Pattadakal dance festival, usually held in January is held in a UNESCO World Heritage site in which Indian state?
Ans – Karnataka
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 7th January 2021 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 31st January 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 5 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 20000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 8 (eight) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st January 2021.