Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 20000. Total 5 winners will be announced.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Joy Of Giving Quiz – Win Rs 20000:
Q1. Amazon cares runs several programs like Gift a Smile that is transforming and enabling new ways of giving in the community. It aims to empower local communities with tools and services that enable them to create opportunities for their growth. True or False?
Ans – TRUE
Q2. The Persons of the Year 2005, Bill & Melinda Gates along with Irish singer Bono were together called ________ because of their charity work by the TIME magazine. (FIll in the blank)
Ans – The Good Samaritans
Q3. Amazon Cares conducted training sessions in tailoring for women in Tauru, Sonipat and Manesar. These towns are all from which state?
Ans – Haryana
Q4. Which Amazon team associated with a certain product, recently had it its 1st event to impart knowledge on the importance of e-learning?
Ans – Alexa Devices
Q5. You can support the the ‘Amazon : Gift a smile’ cause by doing which of the following?
Ans – Donating to the NGO’s listed on Amazon
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 15th December to 21st December 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st January 2019.