Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizzes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 5 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 5000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon National Mathematics Day Quiz:
Q1. The National Mathematics Day Is Observed On The Birthday Of Srinivas Ramanujan Born In Which Indian State?
Ans – Tamilnadu
Q2. Which Branch Of Mathematics, That Uses Letters As Symbols When Calculating, Takes Its Name From The Arabic For ‘Restoring Of Broken Parts’ ?
Ans – Algebra
Q3. The Pattern Of ‘Florets’ In The Head Of A Sunflower And The ‘Fruitlets’ Of A Pineapple Follow What Famous Mathematical Sequence?
Ans – Fibonacci Sequence
Q4. If You Were To Be Dropped At A Totally Random Point Somewhere On The Planet, Roughly What Would Be Your Chances Of Landing On Land?
Ans – One In Three
Q5. Multiplying 21978 By What Number Gives You 21978 In Reverse?
Ans – 5:4
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 18th December 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 28th December 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 5 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 5000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st December 2020.