Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizzes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 4 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Nescafe Gold Quiz:
Q1. Which Types of cheeky morning you select?
Ans – All of these
Q2. With nescafe mug pack pick your mug?
Ans – True
Q3. Nescafe Pack come with?
Ans – 200 Gm
Q4. Necafe mug which color?
Ans – Red
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 26th December 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 5th January 2021 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 10 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 10000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 4 (four) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 5th January 2021.