Amazon is back with another quiz. Amazon Oppo A9 2020 Quiz has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily.
Answer few simple questions and you can stand a chance to win Oppo A9 Smartphone. Total 5 winners will be announced.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer & Win Amazon Oppo A9 2020 Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Festive Riddle Sale.
4. Click on the banner and you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Oppo A9 2020 Quiz – Win Oppo A9:
Q1. In which of these color variants OPPO A9 2020 NOT available?
Ans – Caramel cola
Q2. OPPO A9 2020 Vanilla mint edition has __ MP rear camera. (Fill in the blank)
Ans – 48MP
Q3. What is the battery capacity of OPPO A9 2020 Vanilla Mint Edition?
Ans – 5000 mAh
Q4. What type of special charging does OPPO A9 2020 Vanilla Mint Editon have?
Ans – Reverse charging
Q5. Which of these is NOT a feature of OPPO A9 2020 Vanilla Mint Edition?
Ans – Bullet-proof
Terms & Conditions :-
- These Contests will commence from 10th December to 31st December 2019.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st January 2019.