Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz – We are back with Amazon Quizes. Here is another contest for you from Amazon which has great prize to offer and that too with high chances of winning.
Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz is live now. It’s an App only contest and similar to Amazon Quiz Time Daily. Answer 5 questions and you can stand a chance to win Rs 10000.
So, try your luck. Keep reading to know the answers to the Quiz.
How to Answer Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. If you don’t see a banner, search Amazon Quiz in search bar and click on the FunZone option. There you’ll find it in Play More Quizzes section along with Amazon Daily Quiz Time.
5. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
6. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
7. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Answers of Amazon Pay insurance Premium Quiz:
Q1. Which Of The Following Is Not A Private Sector Insurance Company?
Ans – Oriental Insurance
Q2. Which Of The Following Is The Regulator Of Insurance In India?
Ans – IRDA
Q3. Number Of Full Time Members Of IRDA
Ans – 5
Q4. In Which City Are The Headquarters Of The LIC Situated?
Ans – Mumbai
Q5. Which Entity Legislates The Insurance In India?
Ans – Central Government
- Amazon The August Quiz – Win Rs 15000
- Amazon Incredible India Quiz – Win Rs 15000
- Road To Freedom Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Independence Day Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon Veggie Clean Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- LG Xboom Quiz – Win LG Xboom OK55
- Amazon Pantry Supreme Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Extra Savings Quiz – Win Rs 20000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence from 1st September 2020 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 21st September 2020 11:59:59 p.m. (IST) (both days inclusive)
- A total of 10 winners will be declared and each will win Rs 10000.
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- If you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out among participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th September 2020.