Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM and offers huge prizes everyday. By just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win that prize. In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Blaupunkt party speakers. It is priced at Rs 24990 on Amazon. With two 12” built-in woofer and one big 5” Speaker, it is no doubt a powerful on-The Wheels Party Speaker. So, don’t miss out on this chance.
How to Answer and win Blaupunkt party speakers?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via Email. List of winners will also be published on the Amazon.
Answers of today’s quiz :
Q1. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Ans – Beethoven
Q2. Where is Fort William located?
Ans – Kolkata
Q3. Rabindranath Tagore won the Nobel prize for Literature. Which of the following are NOT written by him?
Ans – Meghaduta
Q4. The term ‘Mankading’ has been in the news recently. Which field is it associated with?
Ans – Sports
Q5. Which Indian sportswoman recently had a Barbie doll designed to look like her, as part of Barbie’s ‘role model’ program?
Ans – Dipa Karmakar
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 11th April 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th May 2019.