What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win an Apple iPhone XS. This phone was launched in somewhere around September last year at a price of Rs 84,990. With A12 Bionic with next-generation Neural Engine & 5.8-inch Super Retina display, this phone is packed with brilliant hardware.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (12 Feb 2020).
How to Win Apple iPhone XS?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (12 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Which song by Coldplay (filmed in Mumbai) features Beyonce, and Bollywood star Sonam Kapoor and showcases the festival of Holi, among other things related to India?
Ans – Hymn for the Weekend
Q2. What is the name of the mythical creature which has the head of a human and the body of a lion? A large structure of this is seen in Giza, Egypt.
Ans – Sphinx
Q3. In the Lion King, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
Ans – Sawadi
Q4. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was born on 26 September 1820. He fought for women’s right as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
Ans – West-Bengal
Q5. Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
Ans – Peru
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 12th February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.