What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Huawei P30 Pro. It’s currently being sold on Amazon at Rs 70990. Packed with the latest Kirin 980 octa core processor, this phone is one of the finest premium phone. It also has 40+20+8MP triple rear camera so that you never miss intricacies of a picture.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (19 Aug 2020).
How to Win Huawei P30 Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (19 Aug 2020) :
Q1. Which of these is a recently released movie directed by Rajesh Krishnan starring Kunal Khemu and Gajraj Rao?
Ans – Lootcase
Q2. July 31st is the 25th anniversary of the first __ that took place in India in 1995.
Ans – Mobile call
Q3. Which city now has the reputation of being an Olympic host who has had to postpone the games twice?
Ans – Tokyo
Q4. Who was the first guest in the much publicised show ‘The Michelle Obama Podcast’?
Ans – Barack Obama
Q5. Which famous movement began on 8th August at Gowalia Tank Maidan? Hint: A day is also observed in honour of the movement.
Ans – Quit India Movement
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th August 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st August 2020.