What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 15000 Amazon Pay Balance. A total of 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning are high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (19 Mar 2020).
How to Win Rs 15000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (19 Mar 2020) :
Q1. Who has proposed a new climate law that would set a target of net-zero greenhouse gas emissions by 2050?
Ans – European Union
Q2. Bundelkhand Expressway is being built in which Indian state?
Ans – Uttar Pradesh
Q3. Who is the only second Indian woman cricketer after Mithali Raj to top the women’s T20 International rankings?
Ans – Shafali Verma
Q4. Which social media app announced a new sharing format called ‘fleets’ – which disappears after 24 hours?
Ans – Twitter
Q5. Which institution is responsible for conferring the highest honour in the fine arts?
Ans – Lalit Kala Akademi
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st March 2020.