What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Oppo Reno2 F. It’s worth Rs 23990 and you can get it for free.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (2 Feb 2020).
How to Win Oppo Reno2 F?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (2 Feb 2020) :
Q1. Katerina Sakellaropoulou has recently been elected as the first female president of which country?
Ans – Greece
Q2. Which Chinese zodiac symbol represents the Chinese New Year 2020?
Ans – Rat
Q3. Which of these basketball legends wrote and narrated the short film ‘Dear Basketball’? (Hint: He tragically passed away recently)
Ans – Kobe Bryant
Q4. Bal Shakti Puraskar is annual award presented by the Indian President to whom?
Ans – Children
Q5. Priyam Garg is captaining India in which international tournament being held currently?
Ans – ICC U19 World Cup
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd February 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 29th February 2020.