What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 1 year and can be used on all the services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (23 Mar 2020).
How to Win Rs 50000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (23 Mar 2020) :
Q1. The Union Civil Aviation Ministry has lifted up restrictions to allow Indian airlines to provide what service to all its passengers?
Ans – In-flight Wi-Fi
Q2. Tintin Eleonora Emman is the middle name of which famous activist?
Ans – Greta Thunberg
Q3. After PM Narendra Modi and Rajinikanth, which actor is set to feature in an edition of ace adventurer Bear Grylls’s ‘Man vs Wild’ show?
Ans – Akshay Kumar
Q4. Which English Premier League team’s 44-game unbeaten run came to an end after suffering a 3-0 defeat at Watford on February 29th?
Ans – Liverpool
Q5. Indian tycoon Yusuff Ali, has become the first Indian to receive Saudi Arabia’s premium residency. He is which company’s chairman?
Ans – Lulu Group
- Amazon Veet Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Redmi Quiz – Win Redmi 8A Dual
- Amazon Saheli Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Mivi Duopods Quiz – Win Duopods M40
- Galaxy S20 Quiz – Win Samsung Galaxy S20
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 23rd March 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 30th April 2020.