What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win OnePlus 7T Pro. It’s priced at Rs 53,999 and is recently launched by OnePlus. With best features and amazing display, this phone is the best android phone currently present in the Indian market.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (26 Apr 2020).
How to Win OnePlus 7T Pro?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (26 Apr 2020) :
Q1. Which African Nobel Prize winner was the founder of the NGO- The Green Belt Movement?
Ans – Wangari Maathai
Q2. Who faced the first delivery of the 2020 Women’s T20 World Cup?
Ans – Shafali Verma
Q3. ‘Tuned’ is a messaging app for couples to privately send each other messages, music, photos, and moods. Who launched it?
Ans – Facebook
Q4. Congcong, Lianlian, and Chenchen are recently released mascots of which international sporting event?
Ans – Asian Games
Q5. Which government platform calls itself a single window integrated system for environment, forest, wildlife and CRZ clearances?
Ans – Parivesh
- Amazon World Earth Day Edition Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Special Edition Riddles Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon Veet Quiz – Win Rs 10000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 26th April 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st May 2020.