What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8 AM – 12 PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes every day.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 50000.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (29 Jun 2020).
How to Win Rs 50000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (29 Jun 2020) :
Q1. ISRO, in association with which space agency, is planning to launch a Lunar Polar Exploration Mission, planned to land in 2024?
Ans – JAXA
Q2. What word did lnstagram add to memorialize Sushant Singh Rajput’s account?
Ans – Remembering
Q3. Which technology company has acquired the Swedish mapping technology company, ‘Mapillary’?
Ans – Facebook
Q4. Which Indian Prime Minister born on 28th June, wrote the book ‘The Insider‘?
Ans – PV Narasimha Rao
Q5. Recently launched portal ‘SATYABHAMA’ aims to promote research and development in which sector?
Ans – Mining
- 400+ Free Courses IVY League Universities
- Vodafone-Idea: Free 10 GB Data
- Airtel: Free 10 GB Data
- ICICI Mobile: Free Amazon Gift Card worth Rs 250
- Amazon Bournvita Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon Pay Balance Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Made In India Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Amazon World Music Day Quiz – Win Rs 5000
- Amazon World Yoga Day Quiz – Win Rs 10000
- Xiaomi Laptop Quiz – Win Mi Notebook 14
- Amazon June Quiz – Win Rs 5000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 29th June 2020 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- To be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Winners will be declared on or before 31st July 2020.