What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy S10e. The phone is currently priced at around Rs 54999 on Amazon. With great design, this phone also has 2220 x 1080 pixels resolution. Exynos 9820 octa core processor is the processor that is used by Samsung. It’s a really good high end smartphone.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (1 Oct 2019).
How to Win Samsung Galaxy S10e?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (1 Oct 2019) :
Q1. Which of these is an annual fair in Rajasthan, known for its camel trading event?
Ans – Pushkar Mela
Q2. Who composed the famous classical music melody – ‘Fur Elise’?
Ans – Beethoven
Q3. Which is the largest country in the world in terms of land area?
Ans – Russia
Q4. Leonardo da Vinci could write with one hand and draw with the other at the same time.
Ans – True
Q5. Which planet is the closest to Earth?
Ans – Venus
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 1st October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.