What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Samsung Galaxy S10e. The phone is currently priced at around Rs 51200 on Amazon. With great design, this phone also has 2220 x 1080 pixels resolution. Exynos 9820 octa core processor is the processor that is used by Samsung. It’s a really good high end smartphone.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (11 Aug 2019).
How to Win Samsung Galaxy S10e?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (11 Aug 2019) :
Q1. What Does FM In FM Radio Stand For?
Ans – Frequency Modulation
Q2. What Is The Name Of The Network Of Highways That Connects The Four Major Cities Of India – Chennai, Kolkata, Delhi And Mumbai?
Ans – The Golden Quadrilateral
Q3. Emojis Have Become An Integral Part Of Digital Communication. Which Day Is Recognised As The ‘Global Celebration Of Emojis’ Day, World Wide?
Ans – 17th July
Q4. Which Indian Athlete Recently Won A Gold Medal In The 200 M Sprint Category In The Tabor Athletics Meet In The Czech Republic?
Ans – Hima Das
Q5. How Many Kilometers Is One Astronomical Unit (AU)?
Ans – 150 Million Km
Also Check :-
- Amazon Fittify Quiz Answers – Win Rs 10000
- Sennheiser Quiz Answers – Win Sennheiser Headphone
- Amazon OPPO F11 Pro Quiz – Win OPPO F11 Pro
- Cadbury Oreo Quiz – Win Rs 20000
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 11th August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 31st August 2019.