What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a GoPro Hero7 for free which costs around Rs 25999 on Amazon. It will bring out a photographer in you.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (12 Nov 2019).
How to Win GoPro Hero7?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (12 Nov 2019) :
Q1. Where would you find the Hagia Sophia, which was the former Greek orthodox Christian patriarchal cathedral, later an Ottoman imperial mosque and now a museum?
Ans – Istanbul, Turkey
Q2. Which of the following awards is NOT associated with the field of sports?
Ans – Norman Borlaug award
Q3. In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Ans – Madhya Pradesh
Q4. In a 1999 Test match against South Africa, New Zealand tail-ender Geoff Allott batted a memorable innings which lasted 101 minutes. How many runs did he score?
Ans – 0
Q5. ‘I can talk English, I can walk English, I can laugh English, because English is a funny language’. Which actor said this dialogue in a Bollywood movie?
Ans – Amitabh Bachchan
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 12th November 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th November 2019.