What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Bose Home speaker 500. Priced at Rs 39000, this home speaker comes with inbuilt Alexa Voice Control and can play music services like Saavn, Amazon Music etc.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (13 July 2019).
How to Win Bose Home speaker 500?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (13 July 2019) :
Q1. George Eliot Was The Pen Name Of Which Author?
Ans – Mary Ann Evans
Q2. In Support Of The Rohingya Refugees, ____ Has Decided To Provide 2,500 Metric Tons Of Rice To Bangladesh. Name The Country.
Ans – China
Q3. Who Is Largely Responsible For Breaking The German Enigma Codes Which Helped Win World War II, And Provided A Foundation For Modern Computing And Development Of Artificial Intelligence?
Ans – Alan Turing
Q4. In The Fictional Series Of Sherlock Holmes, What Is The Detective’s Address In London?
Ans – 221B Baker Street
Q5. The Longest Electrified Railway Tunnel In The Country Has Just Been Commissioned . Which State Will This Be Built In?
Ans – Andhra Pradesh
Must Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 13th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.