What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Bose Speaker System.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (15 Oct 2019).
How to Win Bose Speaker System?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (15 Oct 2019) :
Q1. The United Nations Declared 15th October As ‘World Student Day’ In 2010 To Mark The Birthday Of India’s Great Former President And Scientist. Who Is Being Talked About Here?
Ans – Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
Q2. Today, 15th October Is Celebrated As ‘International Day Of Rural Women’ By The United Nations. This Is Celebrated To Acknowledge The Crucial Role That Women And Girls Play In Ensuring The Sustainability Of Rural Households And Communities, Improving Rural Livelihoods And Overall Well Being. What Is The Theme Of This Years International Day Of Rural Women?
Ans – Rural Women And Girls Building Climate Resilience
Q3. _______ Celebrates May 26th As Their National Science Day To Mark The Day When APJ Abdul Kalam Visited This Country. Fill In The Blanks.
Ans – Switzerland
Q4. What Does A.P.J Stand For In The Name Of A.P.J Abdul Kalam?
Ans – Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen
Q5. Which Coastal Indian City Was Dr. Kalam Born In?
Ans – Rameswaram
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 15th October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.