What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a Sony Bravia LED Smart TV. With 4K Ultra HD resolution, this TV is all you need to watch shows, movies and cricket with the best of experience. Amazon is currently selling it at Rs 48999.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (16 Aug 2019).
How to Win Sony Bravia LED Smart TV?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (16 Aug 2019) :
Q1. Pandit Hari Prasad Chaurasia Is A Well-Known Name In The Classical Music Genre. Which Instrument Does He Play?
Ans – Flute
Q2. Akshay Kumar’s New Film Is Inspired By The True Events Of ISRO’s Mars Orbiter Mission Which Was Launched In 2013. What Is The Film Called?
Ans – Mission Mangal
Q3. BSE SENSEX Is A Commonly Known Term In The Stock Market. What Does SENSEX Stand For?
Ans – Sensitive Index
Q4. Marvel Recently Announced That Natalie Portman Will Play The Female Version Of A Popular Superhero In Their Next Film Franchise. Which Hero Is It?
Ans – Thor
Q5. Starting 1st December 2019, ______, An Electronic Toll Payment Facility Will Be Mandatory On All National Highway Toll Lanes. What Is It Called?
Ans – FASTag
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 16th August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.