What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Total 5 winners will be picked therefore, chances of winning is high.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (19 Aug 2019).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (19 Aug 2019) :
Q1. On Which Day Is World Photography Day (WPD) Observed Each Year?
Ans – August 19
Q2. Which Of The Following Will You Associate ‘Sattriya’ With?
Ans – A Dance Form
Q3. What Kind Of Animal Is The ‘Flying Fox’?
Ans – Bat
Q4. Which European Capital City Was Built On A Group Of 14 Islands?
Ans – Stockholm
Q5. The Indian State Of Nagaland Was Formed In 1963. Which State Was It A Part Of Earlier?
Ans – Assam
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.