What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 10000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay has a validity of 1 year and can be used across products/services at Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (19 Dec 2019).
How to Win Rs 10000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (19 Dec 2019) :
Q1. Which iconic Indian institution is celebrating 100 years this year?
Ans – IIT BHU
Q2. 34-year-old Sanna Marin from which country recently became the world’s youngest sitting prime minister?
Ans – Finland
Q3. What is the topic of the COP25 conference, held recently over 12 days in Madrid?
Ans – Climate change
Q4. Mominul Haque is the current captain of which nation’s Test cricket team?
Ans – Bangladesh
Q5. Who has been appointed as the new CEO of Alphabet Inc.?
Ans – Sundar Pichai
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th January 2019.