What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win a LG Microwave Oven.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (19 July 2019).
How to Win LG Microwave Oven?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (19 July 2019) :
Q1. What is another word for lexicon?
Ans – Dictionary
Q2. Dr. Kalam was bestowed with the highest honour that an Indian citizen can receive. Which award is it?
Ans – Bharat Ratna
Q3. India is a federal union comprising twenty-nine states and eight union territories.
Ans – False
Q4. Hyundai launched its first all-electric SUV model in India. What is it called?
Ans – Kona Electric SUV
Q5. A ‘sonnet’ is a poem in a specific form which originated in Italy. How many lines does a sonnet typically have?
Ans – 14
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.