What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 50000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 1 year and can be used on all the services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (19 Sep 2019).
How to Win Rs 50000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (19 Sep 2019) :
Q1. In Botany, Strawberries Are Part Of The Rose Family.
Ans – TRUE
Q2. Who Is The First-Ever Cricket Captain To Win 100 Matches In IPL History?
Ans – MS Dhoni
Q3. India’s Longest Rail-Road Bridge ‘Bogibeel Bridge’ Was Inaugurated Last Year. Its Built Over Which Of The Following Rivers?
Ans – Brahmaputra
Q4. In Which European City Would You Find The Famous Blue Domed Church?
Ans – Santorini, Greece
Q5. Who Among These Is The Chief Legal Advisor To The Government Of India, And Is The Primary Lawyer For GOI In The Supreme Court.
Ans – Attorney General
Also Check :-
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz – Win Rs 25000
- Amazon Oppo Reno2 Series Quiz – Win Oppo Reno2 Z
- Sleepwell Quiz – Win Rs 20000
- Amazon OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz – Win OnePlus 7 Pro
- Amazon Bose Quiz – Win Bose Frames
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 19th September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th October 2019.