What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 5000 Amazon Pay Balance. Amazon Pay Balance has an expiry of 365 days and can be used across services of Amazon.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (2 Dec 2019).
How to Win Rs 5000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (2 Dec 2019) :
Q1. Black Friday, associated with the start of the Christmas shopping season, is observed on the day after which holiday in the USA?
Ans – Thanksgiving
Q2. Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Ans – Simon Taufel
Q3. National Milk Day observed on 26th November every year, is observed on the birthday of which famous Indian?
Ans – Dr. Verghese Kurien
Q4. Which famous cricketer’s twitter handle has his name along with the words 100mph?
Ans – Shoaib Akhtar
Q5. Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
Ans – Heels
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd December 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”)
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th December 2019.