What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 1000 Amazon Pay Balance for free. In total, 50 winners will be announced therefore chances of winning is much higher.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (2 Sep 2019).
How to Win Rs 1000?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (2 Sep 2019) :
Q1. The __________ Is A Horseshoe Shaped Zone Found Along The Pacific Rim Where Around 90% Of The World’s Earthquakes Occur?
Ans – The Ring Of Fire
Q2. Who Is The Author Of The Book, ‘My Seditious Heart’ Which Is A Collection Of Non-Fiction Essays? Hint – The Author Is A Winner Of The Man Booker Prize For Fiction.
Ans – Arundhati Roy
Q3. A Doctor Of Indian-Origin Was Recently Crowned Miss England 2019. Who Is She?
Ans – Bhasha Mukherjee
Q4. Switzerland Celebrates May 26th As Science Day To Mark The Day Of APJ Abdul Kalam’s Visit In 2006. True Or False?
Ans – True
Q5. The State Bank Of India Was Previously Known As ______
Ans – Imperial Bank Of India
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 2nd September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th September 2019.