What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Honor 10 Lite.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (21 Aug 2019).
How to Win Honor 10 Lite?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (21 Aug 2019) :
Q1. India Recently Launched Its Second Moon Mission, Chandrayaan-2. Which Part Of The Moon Will Be Researched In This Mission?
Ans – South Pole
Q2. Dr. Abdul Kalam Visited A Country On 26th May, 2005, And They Declared It As Their National Science Day. Which Country Was It?
Ans – Switzerland
Q3. Density Is Defined As The Ratio Of The Mass Of An Object To The Volume Of Space It Takes Up. Based On This, Earth Is The Least Dense Planet In The Solar System. True Or False?
Ans – False
Q4. Alongside Pranab Mukherjee, Which Famous Singer From Assam Was Posthumously Awarded India’s Highest Civilian Award, The Bharat Ratna, In The Year 2019?
Ans – Bhupen Hazarika
Q5. Scientists In Bangladash Have Developed An Alternative To Plastic Bags – Cellulose Sheet-Bags Made With Jute Fibres. What Name Have They Given To This Alternative? Hint – It Means Golden In Bengali.
Ans – Sonali
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 21st August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.