What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple question, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (22 July 2019).
How to Win Rs 20000 Amazon Pay Balance?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the luck draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (22 July 2019) :
Q1. AR Rahman won a Grammy award for which album?
Ans – Slumdog Millionaire
Q2. The transformer that develops the high voltage in a home television is commonly called a ____. Fill in the blank.
Ans – Flyback
Q3. The BCCI has just named a new Head of Cricket at the National Cricket Academy. Who is it?
Ans – Rahul Dravid
Q4. Where is the headquarters of the ICC (International Cricket Council) located?
Ans – Dubai
Q5. Which profession does Sanjay Dutt fake in the movie Lage Raho Munnabhai?
Ans – History Professor
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 22nd July 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th August 2019.