What time is it? It’s Amazon Quiz Time. Amazon organizes Amazon Quiz daily from 8AM – 12PM wherein by just answering 5 simple questions, you can stand a chance to win huge prizes everyday.
In today’s Amazon Quiz, you can win Bose Speaker System.
So, don’t miss out. Give it a shot. Who knows, you might win. Read on to know Amazon Quiz answers today (24 Aug 2019).
How to Win Bose Speaker System?
1. First of all, download Amazon App here (if you don’t already have the App).
2. Open the App >> Login/Sign up with Amazon.
3. On the dashboard, you’ll see a banner related to Quiz.
4. Click on the banner >> Start the Quiz.
5. Answer all the questions correctly (Answers given below) and you’ll get a congratulation message stating that you are in the lucky draw now.
6. If you win the prize, you’ll be informed via email or alternatively, you can check the results here – Amazon Quiz Winner List.
Amazon quiz Answers Today (24 Aug 2019) :
Q1. The ‘Angkor Vat’ Temple Is The Largest Religious Monument Ever Built. Where Is It Situated?
Ans – Cambodia
Q2. Seoul Is The Capital City Of North Korea. True Or False?
Ans – False
Q3. Which Is The Capital City Of The South Indian State Of Telangana?
Ans – Hyderabad
Q4. The Digital Payment System Known As UPI, Is Now Commonly Accepted Across Merchants And Businesses. What Does UPI Stand For?
Ans – Unified Payments Interface
Q5. Which British Prime Minister Was Awarded The Nobel Prize For Literature?
Ans – Winston Churchill
Also Check :-
Terms & Conditions :-
- This Contest will commence on 24th August 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
- In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
- Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
- Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst all the participants who have answered the questions correctly.
- The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning the Prize.
- Results on 30th September 2019.